NITECORE BR25 Rechargeable LED Bike Light
PAIR IT WITH
NITECORE BR25 Rechargeable LED Bike Light
- The Nitecore BR25 is a bike light that can also double as a hand torch if required when removed from the mount. It utilises a Luminus SST40 LED to provide a maximum output of 1400 lumens, which combines with the OP reflector to provide a soft wide range beam.
- Thanks to the clever design, the BR25 provides a short range beam and a long range beam so that all areas are covered. Under the hooded section of the torch there is a white diffusing reflection board that bounces the light back down to provide the short range beam just in front and eliminate the blind spot that is usually under the front wheel with traditional bike lights. The LED also gives a long beam with 163 metres range, however the hooded area also acts as a non-disruptive beam cut-off that keeps the beam at bike level thus prevents oncoming drivers or pedestrians being dazzled by your light.
- A single power button provides easy operation, turning the light on by holding it down until the light turns on in the previously used brightness output. Once the light is on you can single press the button to cycle through low, mid, high and turbo. Instant access to turbo is activated by double pressing the button when the light is on and access to the warning flash is activated by triple pressing the button when the light is on.
- The high quality universal mount is adjustable to fit a wide range of handlebars and offers a quick detach function. With both thick pads it will fit handlebars between 20-25 mm, with 1 thick pad and 1 thin pad it fits 25-29 mm, with two thin pads it fits 29-35 mm and with no pads is fits 34-38 mm. Once the mount is fitted to the bike the BR25 (fitted in the bracket) easily slides on to it and clicks into place. To quickly remove the BR25 simply hold down the release lever on the back of the mount and slide the torch off.
- The BR25 is powered with the included Nitecore NL2150R 21700 5000 mAh 8 A USB-C lithium-ion rechargeable battery for best run-times due to the larger capacity, and is charged outside of the torch via the USB-C charging port on the battery itself using the included USB-C charging cable for fast charging.
- Although a 21700 8 A lithium-ion rechargeable battery is recommended, the BR25 can also use an 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery (discharge current above 8 A), two RCR123A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries or two CR123A lithium metal non rechargeable batteries using the included battery adaptor that makes the batteries compatible, which provides great versatility.
- A red power indicator beneath the switch will display battery voltage each time the battery is installed. For example if the voltage is 4.2 V, it will flash four times then pause and then flash two more times. The power indicator will also flash to show remaining battery power when the button is short pressed with the light off. Three flashes is +50%, two flashes is below 50% and one flash is below 10% indicating that the batteries should be charged or changed. when the light is on, the indicator will flash slowly is the battery level is near 50% and when the battery is nearly depleted the indicator will flash quickly.
- The integrated advance temperature regulation (ATR) technology regulates the output of the BR25 according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.
- Cut-off beam for safe cycling
- Quick attach and detach handlebar mount
- Detachable pads for different size handle bars
- Advanced temperature control
- Anti-glare design
- Power indicator
- Using a 5000 mAh 21700 lithium-ion battery:
- Low: 28 lumens; 60 hours run-time; 20 m beam range
- Mid: 170 lumens; 12 hours run-time; 50 m beam range
- High: 430 lumens; 3 hours, 15 minutes run-time; 91 m beam range
- Turbo: 1400 lumens; 2 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 163 m beam range
- Flashing: 1400 lumens
Using 2 x CR123A lithium metal batteries:
- Low: 28 lumens; 26 hours run-time; 20 m beam range
- Mid: 170 lumens; 5 hours, 15 minutes run-time; 50 m beam range
- High: 430 lumens; 2 hours run-time; 91 m beam range
- Turbo: 820 lumens; 1 hours, 15 minutes run-time; 119 m beam range
- Flashing: 1820 lumens
- Tested to ANSI/PLATO FL1-2019 standards in laboratory conditions. The data may vary slightly in real world use depending on battery type, individual usage habits and environmental factors.
- Type: LED cycle torch
- Operating Modes: Turbo / High / Mid / Low / Flashing
- Luminous Flux: Up to 1400 lumens
- Lamp Type: Luminus SST40 LED
- Beam Range: Up to 1634 m
- Batteries Required: 1 x 21700/18650 (discharge current over 8 A) or 2 x CR123A / 16340
- Overall Length: 148.6 mm
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm
- Weight: 76 g (excluding mount) / 144.5 g (including mount)
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Material: Aero grade aluminium alloy
- Body Finish: HAIII hard anodised
- Switch Type: Push button
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Environmental: Waterproof to IP68 standard (2 m)