PAIR IT WITH
Electric scooter Dualtron Eagle from Minimotors
- Minimotors made a more affordable version of the best selling Eagle Pro. It comes with the great features of Eagle Pro with a smaller battery (18.2Ah).
- 60 kilometers of range.
- 65 km/h
It is a scooter designed to meet the expectations of customers who want a powerful machine.
- The Dualtron EAGLE comes with two 1800W motors that can output up to 3,300W.
- Combined with a solid 60V 18.2Ah battery, we get a very powerful scooter that can climb most hills and slopes with ease. I am talking about a whopping 45% (25°) gradeability.
- This is the kind of gradeability you would expect from an off-road scooter.
- The Eagle comes with large 10x2.5 inch inflatable tires. Those of you who have used a scooter before will agree that tire size is one of the things that matter the most.
- On the bright side, inflatable tires are softer and offer more room for customization – you can adjust suspension softness and stability by changing tire pressure – less pressure means better cushioning and more grip, while more pressure might be the best option when you are driving at high speed.
- Besides, the EAGLE features rubber suspension, similar to that of its predecessors.
- It takes up to 9 hours with a 2A Charger
- An impressive comfort when driving.This is possible thanks to the improvements made on the suspensions and the different levels of adjustments;
- Versatility guaranteed by the different modes of conduct
- Better safety that is possible thanks to the presence of hydraulic disc brakes and Electric ABS.
- Dual LED headlight / taillight / brake light
The EYE, besides displaying all the info you expect to see (such as battery life and speed), allows you to easily adjust things like:
- Slow start – having that on allows you go full throttle from the beginning without being worried about the scooter knocking you off your feet – no need to manually adjust the speed with your throttle. A great feature for beginners.
- Electric brake strength
- Auto power off – anywhere between 5 and 30 minutes
- Start method – choose between throttle start and kick start
- Speed step setting – the scooter features three speeds
- All the other settings you are familiar with, such as cruise mode, speed unit change (KM/h <> Mph), power limit and LCD brightness.
- Motor type: 3300W ΜΑΧ BLDC Dual HUB motor
- Battery type: 60V-18.2Ah /Li-Ion battery pack
- Battery capacity: 1090Wh
- Product weight: around 28 kg
- Charging hour: 9~10hr / Standard 2A charger basis (Depending on the battery condition)
- Mileage: ~60km
- Max speed: 65km/h / 60kg load, 25 degrees of ambient temperature Based on the flat road 15km/h constant speed driving(Best condition)
- Gradeability: Approx. 37%
- Max load: 120kg