Dualtron X II
PAIR IT WITH
ΝEW Dualtron X II by Minimotors
- The successor of Dualtron X, Dualtron X II is the latest high-end model of the brand Minimotors.
- This new power monster is available and considered to be the most advanced eScooter in the world.
The Dualtron X-II will offer performance even more powerful than its predecessor with a top speed of more than 110 km / h and a range of 150 to 200 km .
- The efficiency of the Minimotors double-motor scooters is well established and this new edition Dualtron X-II wins the power of the palm with an 8300W overall engine.
- With these two Brushless motors the Dualtron X-II can reach more than 110 km / h in top speed. Its robust and reinforced frame supports a load of 150kg.
- Its weight of 66 kg, makes the Dualtron X-II a heavy sporty model but which nevertheless remains in the standards of its category.
- It will be possible to fold the handlebars of the Dualtron X-II but do not store it in the trunk of your car like its predecessor
- A crutch is always present to park the machine.
- The Dualtron X-II will always have the Minimotors fingerprint start technology with their Finger Print technology (optional).
- An LCD screen is positioned on the handlebars to control the speed, the battery gauge, the taillight or the automatic ignition of the device.
New pioneer technologies by Minimotors
- New hi-tech suspensions
- Safety is revised upward in braking since the electric scooter Minimotors will be equipped with huge front and rear hydraulic assist disc brakes.
- New air cooling for electronic parts
- LEDs: Hub LED light ((Added RGB light), Side deck LED, change to RGB light, Steering tube LED light White
- Tubeless tires as the standard of 13-inch
- The Dualtron X-II is equipped with a high-performance main battery 72V42AH and one sub battery of 12v for a range of 150 to 200 km. The charging time is announced at 25 hours with a single charger, 12 hours with 2 chargers, or 8 hours fast charge.
|Motor||Max 8,300W BLDC Dual Hub Motor|
|Battery type||72v 42Ah|
|Max mileage (km)||150-200 (max 75kg / 25km/h)|
|Max Speed (km/h)||110+|
|Max load (kg)||150|
|Brake||Hydraulic Front/Rear Disk-brake|
|Charging time (1.7A-2A)||24hr+ (standard charger)|
|Charging time (3.4A)||12hr+ (2 x standard charger)|
|Charging time (6.5A)||8hr+ (When using quick charger 6.5A)|
|Product material||Frame and handle: Aviavion aluminum forging alloy, Shaft: SCM, Covers: Polypropylene|
|Suspension||Adjustable Suspension Front/Rear 19-step|
|Tires||13'' Extra Wide Tubeless Tire|
|Product weight (kg)||66|
|Unfolded size (mm) LxWxH||1305 x 632 x 1240|
|Folded size (mm) LxWxH||1305 x 350 x 780|
|Dashboard||Smart EyE Throttle|
|Light||Dual LED headlight / taillight / brake light / turn signal|