Rovoron Kullter (60V, 23.4Ah) - Black
PAIR IT WITH
Original, fun, and colorful, the Rovoron Kullter stands out from the competition with its unique compact design.
- Equipped with Minimotors electronics and motors, the Rovoron Kullter is very reactive and powerful. With a robust chassis and very efficient front and rear shock absorbers, the Rovoron Kullter is very efficient on the road and very comfortable on paths and trails.
- One thing is certain, the design of this escooter will not leave anyone indifferent.
Rovoron Kullter: A powerful electric scooter
- The Rovoron Kullter has a motor and a 60V battery. Coupled with a 30Α controller, the Rovoron Kullter electric scooter can develop a maximum power of 4000 W. ς With them, be sure to never run out of power, even uphill.
- With the 60V 23.4Ah version, it can travel up to ≈80 kms on a single charge. The Rovoron Kullter will then allow you to make all your daily trips without any worries and can accompany you for many hours during your weekend walks.
- Agile, fun and sporty, this powerful electric scooter has a weight of ≈31 kg . Minimotors wanted to limit its weight as much as possible in order to make it more manageable in urban areas. You will therefore particularly like its driving comfort and ease of handling.
Single and Dual Drive Function
The foldable handlebar revolves around a central backlit ROVORON logo. You will find on this handlebar the display eye as on the whole Minimotors range. It is positioned next to the ECO/TURBO and SINGLE/DUAL drive mode selection buttons. At the level of the left handle, you will find the comodo for the lights and indicators. There is also the button to activate the horn.
Lots of New Stuff
- Innovative folding design, adding safety pin, even if the folding bar is loose, the pole will not fall down. And bag hook catches onto a latch on the rear tail, which is a compact and secure folding design. That's convenient for carrying Kullter away home or car.
- Comfort has also been particularly taken care of on this escooter. New side arms and new air cartridges in order to absorb the shocks and the defects of the road. You will therefore be perfectly comfortable on this electric scooter, regardless of the terrain. This comfort is helped by the 10x3" tubeless tires, which greatly contribute to driving pleasure.
- The Rovoron Kullter is very well equipped as standard: Turn signals, horn, single engine / dual engine function, headlight, air shock absorbers.
- Motor: Max 4000W BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60V/23.4Ah - 1,890Wh
- Charge time: 18 hours with standard charger, 4.8 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: ≈80km (mileage may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Max Speed: Restricted to 25km/h (75km/h on private road)
- Climbing Grade: 43% or 23 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and Rear Disc Brake with ABS Standard
- Tires: 10x2.7 inch tubeless
- Max Load: 120kg
- Scooter Weight: 31kg
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6063, 6082 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel and plastic covers
- Light: Headlight with horn, turn signal, logo light, tail light, and brake light
- Suspension: Spring and air absorber
|Motor||Max 4000W BLDC Dual Hub Motor|
|Battery type||60V 23,4Ah Li-Ion|
|Max mileage (km)||≈80 (75kg / 25km/h)|
|Max Speed (km/h)||25 km/h (up to 75km/h on private road)|
|Max load (kg)||120|
|Gradability||≈ 43% (23°)|
|Suspension||Spring, air shock absorber|
|Product weight (kg)||31|
|Unfolded size (mm) LxWxH||1275x255x1240|
|Folded size (mm) LxWxH||1275x255x570|
|Dashboard||Smart EyE Throttle|
|Light||Headlight with horn, turn signal, logo light, tail light, and brake light|